MOBILE, Al. (WKRG) — Mobile Fire-Rescue has put out an early morning fire at a home on Navco Road.
According to MFRD spokesman Steven Millhouse, firefighters were called to a fire at 1454 Navco Road at 6:56 a.m.
When crews arrived, they saw thick smoke and heavy flames at the rear of the single story home.
No one was inside the home when the fire started.
An investigation into what caused the blaze is currently underway.
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies
- 84-year-old in Ohio assaulted over Biden sign, police say