MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile District Attorney’s Office tweeted on Monday the sentencing of Anthony Wilson. Wilson was found guilty of murder for the shooting death of his 26-year-old girlfriend Latreasha Legget. Legget, a mother of three, was shot to death in the RV Taylor Housing community of Duval Street in January of 2016.
Along with murder, Wilson has four prior convictions and was sentenced to life without parole for his most recent offense.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate