MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile criminal defense attorney was arrested on a harassment charge Wednesday for the second time.
Michael McDuffie was booked into Mobile County Metro Jail and released on bond an hour later.
McDuffie was arrested back in 2018 for a harassment charge when another attorney stated he gave her “a lengthy, erotic story that she had no wish to receive.”
McDuffie is expected in court November 18.
- Stimulus checks: Millions sign online petitions calling for monthly payments until pandemic ends
- Video: NYPD officer grabs 4-year-old shooting victim, runs her to safety
- Iowa becomes latest state to cancel $300 federal unemployment benefit, cites labor shortage
- IRS has $1.3 billion in unclaimed tax refunds, and there’s 1 week left to claim them
- Can schools require COVID-19 vaccines for students now that Pfizer’s shot is authorized for kids 12 and up?