MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile criminal defense attorney was arrested on a harassment charge Wednesday for the second time.
Michael McDuffie was booked into Mobile County Metro Jail and released on bond an hour later.
McDuffie was arrested back in 2018 for a harassment charge when another attorney stated he gave her “a lengthy, erotic story that she had no wish to receive.”
McDuffie is expected in court November 18.
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- Warmer days ahead with higher rain chances, Big chill looming
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- Waterfront Rescue Mission to feed those in need on Thanksgiving