MOBILE, Ala (WKRG) — The Mobile County jail computer system went down this morning and is still down.
Several people are stuck behind bars and cannot make bail. Some are protesters arrested last night.
Mobile police arrested 13 people for the mayhem that happened up and down Airport Boulevard and the I-65 east service road.
The charges include burglary, arson, looting attempts, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct. the arrests happened during night-time protests… and not during the daytime march downtown.
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- US executes 2nd man in a week; lawyers said he had dementia
- Trump replaces campaign manager amid sliding poll numbers
- More snake sightings being reported across central Alabama