MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile County Sheriff’s Office deputy has been arrested on several drug charges and an ethics violation charge, Sheriff Sam Cochran announced Friday.
Robert Jonathan Forister, 36, was arrested as a result of an ongoing investigation and has been charged with the following: Use of position in persona (ethics violation), Unlawful possession of controlled substance, Unlawful possession with intent to distribute, Unlawful distribution of a controlled substance, tampering with physical evidence and Possession of drug Paraphernalia.
The sheriff’s office says Forister began working with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office in January 2020.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money to renovate playground
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end?