MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile County’s confirmed COVID-19 cases have surpassed 10,000. As of Monday the amount of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Mobile County are 10,517. The amount of reported deaths related to COVID-19 in Mobile County are 207.
Below are a county-by-county breakdown of confirmed cases:
MOBILE: 10,517 confirmed cases, 207 reported deaths
BALDWIN: 3,651 confirmed cases, 25 reported deaths
WASHINGTON: 443 confirmed cases, 12 reported deaths
ESCAMBIA: 1,087 confirmed cases, 17 reported deaths
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine