MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile County Commission approved Monday, January 11, 2021 a sum of $1.3 million for the Africatown Heritage House.
The commission approved a total of $1,324,500 in total for the contract plumbing and utility contractors.
- How much rain fell April 14 through April 18?
- Texas man arrested for kidnapping, trafficking, assaulting a child after police rescue 13-year-old from Alabama
- ECSO asking for help finding 14-year-old runaway
- 29-year-old Alabama biker dies after hitting tree
- Man murders girlfriend and shoots 4-year-old, kills self after police pursuit