MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Animal Shelter will be hosting a three-day half-price adoption event this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Nov. 14-16.
All dogs are $40, which includes spay-neuter and vaccinations.
Mobile County Animal Shelter is at 7665 Howells Ferry Road, Mobile, AL 36618. Shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The Mylo Foundation partnered with the shelter to help organize and promote this event. The shelter’s hope is to find every homeless pet a Home for the Holidays.
- Shooting near Knollwood Apartments
- Mobile Police investigate shooting on Michael Boulevard
- E. coli outbreak linked to Fresh Express chopped salad kits, health officials warn
- Alabama’s fallen heroes recognized through Wreaths Across America
- Trump administration looks to fund school choice for students federally