MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Animal Shelter will be hosting a three-day half-price adoption event this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Nov. 14-16.
All dogs are $40, which includes spay-neuter and vaccinations.
Mobile County Animal Shelter is at 7665 Howells Ferry Road, Mobile, AL 36618. Shelter hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
The Mylo Foundation partnered with the shelter to help organize and promote this event. The shelter’s hope is to find every homeless pet a Home for the Holidays.
- Campaign 2020: The Alabama Primary Runoff Election
- Report: Birmingham 3rd most stressed city in US
- First federal execution in nearly 2 decades carried out in Indiana
- UAB preparing COVID-19 vaccine for human trials
- COVID-19 hospitalizations, cases increase sharply in Mobile County