BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile County 911 Director Charlie McNichol was arrested on suspicion of DUI in Daphne.
The Daphne Police Department confirmed McNichol was passed out behind the wheel of his county vehicle on Highway 90 in Daphne Friday night.
According to police, McNichol had a blood alcohol concentration of .19 — roughly double the legal limit in Alabama.
McNichol was booked into the Daphne Jail and later released on a $1,000 bond.
In 2018, McNichol was arrested for public intoxication in Baldwin County.
- Fauci fires back at Cruz over COVID claims about Chinese lab
- Passenger zip-tied, arrested after assaulting flight attendants at Nashville airport
- Clouds gradually clear overnight, Sunshine returns Monday
- Two people Shot on Ogburn Ave., Mobile Police say
- One person shot on Arthur Ave., Prichard Police say