MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile City Council announced the proclamation of ‘Juneteenth Day’ in Mobile.
The council took to its Facebook page to make the announcement.
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Sunny and chilly afternoon
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Long lines for seniors in Mobile County’s first open COVID vaccination event
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue