MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A minor crash on I-10 Eastbound near the Wallace Tunnel has caused a backup into the afternoon.
The crash happened around 9:48, Saturday morning. However, both West and Eastbound lanes are backed up and traffic is moving slowly at this time. All lanes are open.
No injuries have been reported.
WKRG News 5 will update you as more information is provided.
- WKRG News 5 Investigates: University of South Alabama professors under scrutiny after “racially insensitive” photos resurface
- 9-year-old dead after car accident in Okaloosa County
- Spanish Fort Advances to 6A Boys Championship game.
- Man arrested after shooting at Mudbugs bar
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing