MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A minor crash on I-10 Eastbound near the Wallace Tunnel has caused a backup into the afternoon.
The crash happened around 9:48, Saturday morning. However, both West and Eastbound lanes are backed up and traffic is moving slowly at this time. All lanes are open.
No injuries have been reported.
WKRG News 5 will update you as more information is provided.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall
- MFRD say 4-year-old boy found unconscious in pool