MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. Kari Whatley with the Equine Therapy Group in Mobile County has some tips to help stay positive during difficult times and dealing with anxiety.
Whatley suggests the best way to deal with anxiety is when it is something small, deal with it right away. “If you came home to a little fire you wouldn’t look at the fire and go ‘I’m going to watch Netflix.’ No, you’d first put it out.” Whatley said.
To watch the full interview with Whatley watch the video above.
- Man who allegedly shot 5-year-old boy in Mobile arraigned on four counts of attempted murder, prelim set
- Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could haunt Trump
- Allergies or COVID-19? How to tell the difference
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board launches mobile app