MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. Kari Whatley with the Equine Therapy Group in Mobile County has some tips to help stay positive during difficult times and dealing with anxiety.
Whatley suggests the best way to deal with anxiety is when it is something small, deal with it right away. “If you came home to a little fire you wouldn’t look at the fire and go ‘I’m going to watch Netflix.’ No, you’d first put it out.” Whatley said.
To watch the full interview with Whatley watch the video above.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video