MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A 67-year-old man is missing and the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office is trying to locate his whereabouts as he needs his medication.
Deputies say Bobby Ronald Sanderson, Jr. has issues dealing with his liver and pancreas which require medication.
According to MCSO, Sanderson can oftentimes be spotted at the Whistler, Eight mile (Lott Road), and McIntosh areas.
If you have seen Ronnie or know his whereabouts, please call 251-574-8633. You may also report on MCSO’s website, www.mobileso.com/crimetips/.
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back
- Police: Texas biker was doing wheelies before deadly crash