GRAND BAY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said an elderly man with a cane shot his neighbor after he tried to attack him in his own yard on Friday.
Authorities said this is a case of self-defense and no arrest will be made. The man shot suffered minor injuries. According to deputies, the men have had several disputes in the past.
- Teen charged in deadly Bramblett crash faces bond revocation for driving citations
- Chili cookoff in Atmore canceled Saturday
- Hutchinson woman gives gift of Christmas to 127 foster children
- Gulf Shores man arrested for terrorist threats
- New details and surveillance video from the killing of Officer Stephen Carr