GRAND BAY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office said an elderly man with a cane shot his neighbor after he tried to attack him in his own yard on Friday.
Authorities said this is a case of self-defense and no arrest will be made. The man shot suffered minor injuries. According to deputies, the men have had several disputes in the past.
- Stimulus check update: Why we’re no closer to a second $1,200 payment
- Kodak announces ‘special committee’ to review recent conduct
- USA move-in week turns flood of students into trickle
- Survivors of deadly India crash say plane swayed violently
- FHP: Two teens hit by pickup on County Road 95A