MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (8:18 p.m. 11/5/20): Mobile Police a woman shot a man during an argument about tree debris in her driveway.
Police say at about 5:04 p.m., they responded to the 1000 block of Elmira Street in reference to one shot. When officers arrived, they found a man with a gunshot wound. He told police he had an argument with a woman about tree debris in her driveway. During the argument, she pulled out a handgun and shot the man. Police say the man refused medical treatment. Pamela Fair, 42, was arrested and charged with second-degree assault.
According to the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office’s Crime Map, Mobile Police are responding to a shooting reported on Elmira Street.
The shooting was reported at 5:05 PM, per the map.
There is no more information at this time but we’ll be sure to provide updates as more details become available.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video