UPDATE (4:15 PM) — Mobile Police released more details pertaining to the shooting at Springhill Avenue and Dalewood Drive.
The full release is below:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at approximately 2:09 p.m., police responded to Springhill Avenue and Dalewood Drive in reference to a shooting into a vehicle. The victim stated that he was traveling westbound on Springhill Avenue attempting to pass a vehicle that was in front of him. As he passed the vehicle, the driver fired two shots at his vehicle striking it twice. The victim was not struck but sustained small cuts from broken glass. The victim refused medical treatment and the subject fled the scene prior to police arrival.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — According to the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office Crime Map, Mobile Police were called to a shooting at 3650 Springhill Avenue around 2:00 p.m.
This is a developing story.
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center