MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile County Public School System Superintendent, Chresal Threadgill, has been named Alabama’s Superintendent of the Year.
He was recognized this morning at the School Superintendents of Alabama conference for his ‘leadership, particularly throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.’
The school system posted the news to their Facebook Page, quoting Threadgill, “Very seldomly am I speechless, but today, I am speechless. Beyond anything, I am both humble and grateful for the opportunity to represent the State of Alabama.”
- Full Snow Moon is this weekend, and you can see 3 planets at sunrise
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend February 26 – 28
- ‘Changing the narrative on mental health’: First lady Casey DeSantis announces initiative aimed to help students through tough times
- Pensacola man charged with sexually abusing a minor
- Historic post office gets new home in Baldwin County