UPDATE (4:28 p.m. 1/13/20) — Blount High School and Indian Springs Elementary School will now be remote learning Thursday as well since the water issue has not yet been resolved
(WKRG) — Blount High School and Indian Spring Elementary students were sent home to continue school remotely due to low water pressure, according to Mobile County Public Schools System (MCPSS).
All parents were notified of this health hazard and kids have either been picked up or transported home by bus.
MCPSS say Prichard Water is working to get the issue resolved.
- Townhall meeting set to discuss future of Gulf Shores
- Baldwin County students participate in special education spring games
- Mobile man killed in log truck accident in Escambia County, Fla.
- DC statehood approved by House in party line vote; faces long odds in Senate
- President Biden pledges to cut US fossil fuel emissions up to 52% by 2030