UPDATE (4:28 p.m. 1/13/20) — Blount High School and Indian Springs Elementary School will now be remote learning Thursday as well since the water issue has not yet been resolved
(WKRG) — Blount High School and Indian Spring Elementary students were sent home to continue school remotely due to low water pressure, according to Mobile County Public Schools System (MCPSS).
All parents were notified of this health hazard and kids have either been picked up or transported home by bus.
MCPSS say Prichard Water is working to get the issue resolved.
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- This teacher likes to point out the fun side of ‘physics?’
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV