MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mayor Sandy Stimpson took to Twitter to announce the postponement of the Mobile Police Jurisdiction discussion that was planned for March 14.
The full tweet is below:
- Tune-in for a movie night this weekend on The Gulf Coast CW
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream