MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mayor Sandy Stimpson took to Twitter to announce the postponement of the Mobile Police Jurisdiction discussion that was planned for March 14.
The full tweet is below:
- WKRG News 5 Investigates: University of South Alabama professors under scrutiny after “racially insensitive” photos resurface
- 9-year-old dead after car accident in Okaloosa County
- Spanish Fort Advances to 6A Boys Championship game.
- Man arrested after shooting at Mudbugs bar
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing