MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A text message reveals Mayor Sandy Stimpson’s spokesman, George Talbot, thinks that “Mardi Gras Tree” might be official.
Mobile Mask took to its Facebook page to make this post:
Friday evening, George Talbot wrote on Twitter the Mardi Gras tree was officially coming this year.
There isn’t much information to disclose at the moment. However, Mobile Mask, along with fellow Mobilians, are excited for what’s to come.
- Warm Saturday, building clouds tomorrow
- 2020 Azalea Trail Run added to list of events canceled by COVID-19
- Looking for some cuddles while practicing social distancing?
- Baldwin County – Now Hiring
- Measures to keep public transportation safe during COVID-19 pandemic