MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A text message reveals Mayor Sandy Stimpson’s spokesman, George Talbot, thinks that “Mardi Gras Tree” might be official.
Mobile Mask took to its Facebook page to make this post:
Friday evening, George Talbot wrote on Twitter the Mardi Gras tree was officially coming this year.
There isn’t much information to disclose at the moment. However, Mobile Mask, along with fellow Mobilians, are excited for what’s to come.
- VIDEO: Target store looted during George Floyd protests
- ‘He needed a different fit’: YouTuber, husband place adopted 4-year-old son with autism with ‘new mommy’
- More than 27,000 Alabamians filed unemployment between May 17-May 23
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- NOISE ALERT: Eglin AFB conducting flight training May 28 & 29