MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A text message reveals Mayor Sandy Stimpson’s spokesman, George Talbot, thinks that “Mardi Gras Tree” might be official.
Mobile Mask took to its Facebook page to make this post:
Friday evening, George Talbot wrote on Twitter the Mardi Gras tree was officially coming this year.
There isn’t much information to disclose at the moment. However, Mobile Mask, along with fellow Mobilians, are excited for what’s to come.
- FHP: 65-year-old man dies after being struck by SUV on Davis Highway
- Salon trucks bill on its way to Alabama Senate
- Residents hope to stop landfill expansion in Axis
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- VIDEO: Fight breaks out during Vigor-Anniston semi-final basketball game