MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A text message reveals Mayor Sandy Stimpson’s spokesman, George Talbot, thinks that “Mardi Gras Tree” might be official.
Mobile Mask took to its Facebook page to make this post:
Friday evening, George Talbot wrote on Twitter the Mardi Gras tree was officially coming this year.
There isn’t much information to disclose at the moment. However, Mobile Mask, along with fellow Mobilians, are excited for what’s to come.
- Escambia County, Fla., deputies fatally shoot man wanted on multiple felony charges
- Fort Benning soldier charged with reckless murder after girlfriend’s five-year-old run over
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Man caught on camera pistol whipping someone turns himself into police
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief