MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile County District Attorney says a murder case is being sent to a grand jury.
A preliminary hearing was held Wednesday for Sarah Ausberry.
Ausberry is charged with the murder of Jammell Harris who was stabbed in May 2020.
- Pensacola couple adjusting to ‘new reality’ after teacher layoffs in Santa Rosa County
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Tijuana to spend $30 million on new streetlight system
- Free coronavirus tests an instant hit with border commuters