MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Area Water and Sewer System (MAWSS) reports a large water main break on McVay Drive and Navco Road Wednesday morning.
The company says the main break will affect many people in the area as their water flow will be low.
This is a developing story.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police