MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Crops have suffered from the heat and rain of the season, causing a shortage of produce for the Market in the Park. Because of the farmers’ concerns, the City of Mobile Special Events staff has canceled the Market in the Park scheduled for Saturday, July 25, in Cathedral Square.
- North Mobile County License Commission, Revenue Commission offices to be closed due to power outages
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- No substantial erosion reported yet at Baldwin beaches following Hurricane Zeta