Welcome to WKRG’s “Mark Your Calendar” for Friday, October 5th, 2018.
Today, John Nodar welcomes Teresa Atkins from The Learning Tree. We are talking today about the 8th Annual Chip in for Autism Golf Tournament. It will be held October 19th at Azalea City Golf Course in Mobile, Alabama.
- Registration begins at 11:30 AM ($60 per player)
- Shotgun start at 1:00 PM
- Sponsorships: Teresa Atkins at (251) 331-2633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8th Annual Chip in for Autism Tournament
Woody’s Song School for children with Autism
|WHEN:||Friday October 19th, 2018|
|TIME:||11:30AM Registration | 1PM Shotgun Start|
|LOCATION:||Azalea City Golf Course|
About The Learning Tree
The Learning Tree is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing educational, residential and support services for children and adolescents with developmental disabilities, including autism. Programs are designed to help children lead more fulfilling and rewarding lives.
- For over 30 years quality educational and residential programs have been provided for children.
- The Learning Tree serves more than 600 children and adolescents from more than 30 counties across Alabama.
- More than 100 children are provided residential school services in Jacksonville, Mobile, and Tallassee, Alabama.
- Preschool services are provided for more than 130 children.
- Outreach and consultation services are coordinated with more than 75 school districts in Alabama.