MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mardi Gras gets started early in Mobile Saturday night with the Greer’s Markets/This is Alabama Mardi Gras Parade.
It kicks off at 6:30 pm Saturday (1/4) with 20 area mystic organizations, joined by area high school bands as well as bands from the two schools taking part in the Lending Tree Bowl Monday night at Ladd-Peebles Stadium.
The parade should be an eye-opening experience for players and fans of Miami of Ohio and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
There will be a shuttle available to take parade-goers from Springdale Mall to downtown for $5 per person, round-trip.
Learn more about shuttle times and the parade route here: https://lendingtreebowl.com/events-2/greers-markets-cashsaversal-com-mardi-gras/
- Saban says Alabama’s Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Raiders activate 4 offensive lineman from COVID-19 list
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Mostly Sunny Sunday, Eye on the Tropics