MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile man was sentenced to 20 years in prison for the fatal shooting of a young father at the Quik Pick on St. Stephens Road in 2017.
Henry Perryman was sentenced Tuesday, June 23, for the murder of Carlos Peebles. Peebles, 21, was shot in the head and died of his injuries at the hospital. At the time, Peebles was a father of a 3-month-old with another on the way.
Perryman was also shot twice during the 2017 incident. He was released from the hospital but was later arrested in connection to Peebles’ death on his 19th birthday on Oct. 28, 2017.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves