MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man who pleaded guilty to a 2015 deadly shooting in Mobile County was sentenced Tuesday afternoon.
Anthony Johnson admitted to breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s home in Prichard and killing 33-year-old Antonio Yow.
A judge on Tuesday sentenced Johnson to 30 years for the murder charge and 10 years for an attempted murder charge, for trying to kill his ex-girlfriend. The sentences will be served concurrently.
- Man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Mass elephant deaths in south Africa puzzles researchers
- Man shoots and kills dog for ‘barking excessively’
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on school property
- Search for escaped inmate underway in Alabama