MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man who pleaded guilty to a 2015 deadly shooting in Mobile County was sentenced Tuesday afternoon.
Anthony Johnson admitted to breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s home in Prichard and killing 33-year-old Antonio Yow.
A judge on Tuesday sentenced Johnson to 30 years for the murder charge and 10 years for an attempted murder charge, for trying to kill his ex-girlfriend. The sentences will be served concurrently.
- Lawmakers question safety of self-driving vehicles
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation