MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney’s Office tweeted on Thursday, Feb. 6, saying a jury found Anthony Lamond Wilson guilty of murder.
The district attorney’s office said in the tweet Wilson shot and killed Latreasha Legget at her apartment complex on Duval Street in 2016. News 5 first reported this story when it happened. It was the first homicide of the year in 2016.
Sentencing for Wilson will take place on April 1, 2020.
FULL POST BELOW:
- VIDEO: Target store looted during George Floyd protests
- ‘He needed a different fit’: YouTuber, husband place adopted 4-year-old son with autism with ‘new mommy’
- More than 27,000 Alabamians filed unemployment between May 17-May 23
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- NOISE ALERT: Eglin AFB conducting flight training May 28 & 29