MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police report a man drove himself to the hospital after realizing he was hit by gunfire on Toulmin Avenue Thursday.
The victim said he was at a friend’s home when he heard multiple gunshots as he was leaving in his car. After realizing he was shot, he drove himself to the hospital.
Police say they arrived to USA Medical Center at around 12:20 AM where they evaluated the victim to have non-life-threatening injuries.
- Dauphin Island residents balancing preparing for Zeta and recovering from Sally
- Beloved student-athlete in killed in Florida motorcycle crash, driver facing DUI manslaughter charge
- Multiple crews working fire at Med Pro Solutions Inc. in Escambia County, Fla.
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
- Tree still cuts through Fairhope home as Zeta approaches