PRESS RELEASE FROM ALEA
MOBILE COUNTY – At approximately 8:40 p.m. on Saturday, June 20, ALEA Troopers responded to a fatal crash on Argyle Road between Two Mile Road and Cory Lane in south Mobile county. Evante Jakezi Murry, 25, of Grand Bay, was driving a 1997 Acura 3.2 TL south on Argyle Road when he struck the rear of a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Crystal Nicole Orellana, 30, of Irvington. Murry was airlifted to University Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. Orellana and a passenger in her vehicle were also injured. No further information is available as Troopers continue to investigate the crash.
- Pinson Valley beats Spanish Fort 23-13 to win 6A State Championship
- Top 5 Matchup: Saints passing defense vs. Falcons passing offense
- OCSO: Person shot on Racetrack Road near Beal Parkway
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Mobile County Sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way