PRESS RELEASE FROM ALEA
MOBILE COUNTY – At approximately 8:40 p.m. on Saturday, June 20, ALEA Troopers responded to a fatal crash on Argyle Road between Two Mile Road and Cory Lane in south Mobile county. Evante Jakezi Murry, 25, of Grand Bay, was driving a 1997 Acura 3.2 TL south on Argyle Road when he struck the rear of a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Crystal Nicole Orellana, 30, of Irvington. Murry was airlifted to University Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. Orellana and a passenger in her vehicle were also injured. No further information is available as Troopers continue to investigate the crash.
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Anti-union Amazon workers share concerns over upcoming vote
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- A tale of two states: People react to mask mandate changes
- Texas grid operator CEO will be terminated after mass blackouts during winter storm