MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The man caught on camera pistol whipping someone after a road rage incident turned himself into police on Monday.
32-year-old Kendall Spencer, the man Mobile Police says assaulted a man outside of the Chevron gas station on Zeigler Boulevard after an alleged road rage incident earlier this month, has turned himself in to police.
Spencer is being charged with 2nd-degree assault in relation to that pistol whip incident. The video caught by the wife of the victim, helping police identify Spencer as their suspect. That shocking video brought forward more alleged victims’ who say Spencer also threatened them with a gun on the road.
- World’s highest motorcycle museum, hundreds of rare bikes go up in flames
- Hopes and fears of locals under Biden administration
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check
- Community support needed to complete special needs park in Summerdale
- Michigan parents denied legal rights to their babies due to outdated law