SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Wednesday was a big day for local wish kid “Ava.”
Make-A-Wish partnered with Shell Chemical in Saraland to give her a big surprise.
Ava’s wish was to go to Hawaii and she’s getting just that! The 12-year-old was also honored with a parade where the community showed out to show her some love.
Congrats, Ava! Have fun in Hawaii.
- Zeta makes first landfall in Mexico
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for