MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A couple of local nail salons donated gloves and masks to healthcare workers Monday.
As many are aware, there is a massive shortage of medical supplies with demands being at an all-time high due to the coronavirus pandemic.
But the community of Mobile is coming together to assist healthcare workers in getting ahold of some of those medical supplies.
A special thanks was directed toward those who helped in this Facebook post:
Many people who saw the post wanted to learn the names of the nail salons responsible for donating gloves and masks to healthcare workers.
The original uploader provided these names and is working to gather the names of others that were involved.
- Four arrested for firing guns, reckless endangerment, eluding police
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile