MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mirko Pasta in Mobile shared their efforts to help the community during the COVID-19 outbreak on social media.
150 meals are available to kids 12 and under at no charge Wednesday, March 18. The store says they are offering chicken nugget lunches while supplies last.
For more information, contact Mirko Pasta here.
- Details remain murky a year after FBI employee’s death
- Trump, Biden in Tampa Thursday for dueling rallies
- Governor Reeves to tour Hurricane Zeta damage, hold press conference
- One storm-related fatality confirmed in unincorporated area of Clarke County
- Greater Gulf State Fair delays opening until Saturday