MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A joint presser will be held at 2:30 PM on Monday, September 14 by Mobile County Commission and the City of Mobile. The presser will be regarding approaching Hurricane Sally.
- St. Paul’s preparing for Pleasant Grove in 5A State Championship Game
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- President Trump says he opposes renaming some Army bases as part of defense bill
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway