MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Reese’s Senior Bowl presented former Crimson Tide quarterback, current Oklahoma QB Jalen Hurts with a helmet that represents both teams.
Executive Director of the Reese’s Senior Bowl Jim Nagy presented the helmet to Hurts addressing the elephant in the room, which helmet would Hurts be wearing during the game.
The helmet features the Oklahoma logo on one side and Hurts’ former Alabama number on the other.
Nagy says a second helmet was created for Hurts to sign and be auctioned off, all the proceeds going to Special Spectators.
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Warm and more humid evening, Storm chances rising by Friday
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all