MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE: The project has been delayed until June 18.
The City of Mobile says the intersection of Broad St., Baltimore St., and Washington Ave. will be closed for approximately three weeks starting Thursday, June 11.
Crews will be working to improve the utility infrastructure.
- Socially distanced Mardi Gras boat parade set for next month on Fish River
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Pensacola Opera season opens Wednesday at Saenger with COVID-19 protocols
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions