MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Despite rumors circulating, Infirmary Health officials say as of right now they do not have a positive case of COVID-19 at any of their facilities.
However, out of an abundance of caution the health system is changing visitor policies at all of their locations. Infirmary Health visitor policies will change as of 5 a.m. on Friday, March 13, 2020 and will remain in effect until further notice.
You can read a copy of the updated policy below:
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video