MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Despite rumors circulating, Infirmary Health officials say as of right now they do not have a positive case of COVID-19 at any of their facilities.
However, out of an abundance of caution the health system is changing visitor policies at all of their locations. Infirmary Health visitor policies will change as of 5 a.m. on Friday, March 13, 2020 and will remain in effect until further notice.
You can read a copy of the updated policy below:
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Tropical Storm Cristobal continues to strengthen while approaching the Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Cristobal Shelters in Mobile County
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- SpaceX opens era of amateur astronauts, cosmic movie sets