MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Kari Whatley, President of Equine Therapy Group, presents the subject of happiness in difficult situations this week with WKRG News 5’s Devon Walsh.
When asked, “how can people find happiness for themselves?” Whatley responded by saying that one issue is people are “confusing pleasure with happiness. When things don’t go the way we want doesn’t mean we can’t be happy. By doing difficult things with a positive attitude,” happiness will come eventually. “The more in control we are the more happy we’ll feel.”
To see the full interview see the video above.
- Queen Elizabeth II calls vaccine ‘quite harmless’
- Stanford professor answers a modern quandary: Why is Zoom so exhausting?
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away in first interview since being stripped of royal duties
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone