PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — A hazmat team is checking out a chemical spill at St. Stephens Road and Clark Avenue.
Crews at the scene tell News 5 it’s a product that goes into asphalt. It’s not dangerous, but it’s slippery.
Crews are now working to clean up the mess.
- Baldwin County teen accused of shooting aunt 8 times denied youthful offender status
- Pascagoula Fire Department to share 12K masks with public June 1
- Orange Beach teen still recovering in hospital after car hits bike
- Prichard Public Works to resume normal garbage pickup June 1, alternative pickup continues until then
- VIDEO: Target store looted during George Floyd protests