MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a 16-year-old boy was shot on Stewart Road Thursday afternoon.
Police say the boy was walking down the street around noon when he heard several gunshots. He kept walking and didn’t realize he was shot until he felt pain in his leg. The teen ran to a family member’s home on Van Lee Circle and was transported to the hospital.
- How much rain fell April 14 through April 18?
- Texas man arrested for kidnapping, trafficking, assaulting a child after police rescue 13-year-old from Alabama
- ECSO asking for help finding 14-year-old runaway
- 29-year-old Alabama biker dies after hitting tree
- Man murders girlfriend and shoots 4-year-old, kills self after police pursuit