MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a 16-year-old boy was shot on Stewart Road Thursday afternoon.
Police say the boy was walking down the street around noon when he heard several gunshots. He kept walking and didn’t realize he was shot until he felt pain in his leg. The teen ran to a family member’s home on Van Lee Circle and was transported to the hospital.
- BREAKING: All clear after chlorine leak at Olin Chemical in McIntosh
- Fla Dem chief likes Harris selection
- Showers wind down tonight, Elevated rain chances for the rest of the week
- Questions about mayor’s harassment charges not allowed at forum, no one brings it up
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August