MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a 16-year-old boy was shot on Stewart Road Thursday afternoon.
Police say the boy was walking down the street around noon when he heard several gunshots. He kept walking and didn’t realize he was shot until he felt pain in his leg. The teen ran to a family member’s home on Van Lee Circle and was transported to the hospital.
- A freezing start and a cool day as a gradual warming trend begins
- BREAKING: Three people found dead in Munford house
- Krewe de la Dauphine preps for first Mardi Gras parade of 2020
- Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg launches new ad, calls for Trump’s impeachment
- Catholic Charities getting ready for 89th annual appeal