MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Organizers of the Greater Gulf State Fair have announced they are moving the opening of the fair from Friday, October 30 until Saturday, October 31st at 11 a.m.
A spokesperson said that decision was made in order to ensure 100% safety for their employees.
Hours for the fair this year will be different than in past years. It will operate from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday–and 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. The fair will be closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Organizers are asking fairgoers to social distance, and all employees and volunteers will be screened prior to entering.
You can register to win a fair package for four by clicking here.
- Manager tells customer over mask controversy: ‘You are not the mask police’
- Trooper buys car seat for woman’s son after giving her 3 tickets
- FHP: Multiple deaths in Okaloosa County crash
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday