Aransas Pass, Texas (WKRG) — A toddler who fell into a septic tank and died in Texas is from Grand Bay, according to family members.
Charleigh Nelson, 2, was apparently standing on the tank’s lid at the Paradise Lagoons RV Resort Park when it collapsed, causing the toddler to fall 15 feet.
Her father says people tried to reach her with a rope, but it was too short. Family members say the child and her mother were visiting the girl’s father, who is currently working in Texas.
Emergency crews eventually pulled the toddler’s body from the tank.
- Push for Peace 2020 Drive-In Edition in Mobile
- Crash into building leaves two dead in Escambia County Florida
- Fraud Fighters: Contact tracing scams
- Faith Time: the pandemic’s impact on Christian education
- Beautiful start, Isolated strong thunderstorms possible this afternoon