MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (5:43 PM 10/30/20): Gotcha says an email sent out earlier Friday about scooters being removed from Mobile was sent in error.
“Our scooters will remain available to riders after today and riders will not experience any disruption in service. We greatly appreciate the support of our partners at the city and all our riders in Mobile,” the company stated in a follow-up email.
Gotcha scooters will no longer be available in Mobile after Friday, Oct. 30, according to an email sent out by the company on Friday.
The company cited the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic as well as upcoming winter weather for the suspension of operations in the area.
If you have any questions, you can or text 844-254-7174 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Rich’s Car Wash teams up with WKRG in shopping spree for Magical Christmas Toy Drive
- VOTE NOW: FNFF Play of the Year
- Rise of the GCCW Super Fans ft. TK Brooks from Comic Insider
- Blue Wahoos named Double-A Organization of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: US COVID-19 cases top 14M; Justin Timberlake helps family in need