MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — With only a month left in 2020 and with how bumpy this year has been, it’s important to finish your year off to set yourself up for success in the new year.
Kari Whatley joined WKRG News 5 with her advice on ending 2020 on a high note.
A good question to ask yourself is “how are you going to feel after this” if it is something positive pursue it. Keep yourself centered and calm.
With smaller gatherings for the holiday don’t compare it to previous years and appreciate what is going on in the moment.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police