MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Festival of Flowers in Mobile has been canceled over concerns of coronavirus.
The “Southeast region’s largest outdoor flower show” was scheduled for March 26-29 at Providence Hospital.
The Festival of Flowers will release a statement tomorrow, providing more details.
- MCPSS shares contract with Ladd Stadium, showing who’s responsible for safety protocol
- Healthcare workers may suffer PTSD from COVID-19 pandemic
- EXCLUSIVE: Construction underway on ‘Remain in Mexico’ court facility in Laredo
- Full Hunter’s Moon, Orionid meteor shower to peak this week: Here’s how to view
- Indiana city offers $5,000, ‘Grandparents on Demand’ to attract remote workers