MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Family members have identified the woman seriously injured in an early morning apartment fire in Mobile on Christmas Day. Jacquelyn Sylvester pulled herself out of the burning building Friday.
“She fought her way out of the house but unfortunately suffered some extreme burns, and broken bones. She is currently in the hospital with a long road to recovery. She will need extensive therapy and all the love and support we can offer,” read a GoFundMe page online. A family member said she is still in critical condition at University Hospital and needs prayers.
- Rocket engine test set for Saturday at Stennis Space Center
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Brewton PD looking for suspect in theft from a vehicle
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day