MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Board of Health is requesting an ordinance to be implemented that mandatory face coverings are required in non-city locations in Mobile County.
“You will probably see at the end of the day a health order instructing the mandatory wearing of face coverings in non-city locations, parts of the county not covered by a police jurisdiction or city jurisdiction,” Dr. Rendi Murphree said.
Murphree said as soon as the health order is published, it will become effective.
- Pensacola couple adjusting to ‘new reality’ after teacher layoffs in Santa Rosa County
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Tijuana to spend $30 million on new streetlight system
- Free coronavirus tests an instant hit with border commuters