MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — If you have some big items like electronics you need to get rid of, today may be your day. Members of the Mobile County Commission announced that Saturday, July 11th there is going to be a recycling day for electronics, scrap metal and tires.
The event is hosted by the Mobile County Department of Environmental Enforcement. A Facebook event post says there will be no dumping of rubbish. It’s open to residents in Mobile County Commission District 2. You must have proof of residency and they’re requiring face masks and social distancing. It runs from 7 am to 1 pm Saturday at 1113 Hubert Pierce Road. The video in this story was from a 2015 electronics recycling event hosted by members of the Downtown Mobile Alliance.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire