MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Double-murder suspect Richard Jones was found not guilty in the murder of Christopher Coleman on Friday, Oct. 9.
Coleman was shot to death on Frye Street, across from Mobile National Cemetery in the Oakleigh subdivision in July 2017.
Jones is also linked to the murder of 37-year-old Eppie Farris, whose body was found near abandoned homes near Caroline Avenue and Pine Street in June 2017.
Jones was arrested in September 2017 after a brief standoff with police.
- Texas couple reunites for first time since pandemic for 50th wedding anniversary
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin trial enters third week; Matsuyama becomes 1st Japanese Masters winner
- ⚾ WANTED: MLB Food Tester – Get paid $500 to eat hot dogs and watch baseball🌭
- National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
- Bikers raise money, support veteran with cancer