MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Double-murder suspect Richard Jones was found not guilty in the murder of Christopher Coleman on Friday, Oct. 9.
Coleman was shot to death on Frye Street, across from Mobile National Cemetery in the Oakleigh subdivision in July 2017.
Jones is also linked to the murder of 37-year-old Eppie Farris, whose body was found near abandoned homes near Caroline Avenue and Pine Street in June 2017.
Jones was arrested in September 2017 after a brief standoff with police.
- “Suspicious” fire burns storage units in Escambia County, Florida
- How Jerome Powell’s economic moves put pressure on Biden
- ‘Ant-Man,’ ‘Creed III’ star Jonathan Majors arrested, charged with assault
- Cuban migrants land in Florida airport in hang glider
- Body of missing boater near Pensacola found: United Cajun Navy